Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

This morning I decided to make a little treat for breakfast.  I have seen this idea on Pinterest before, but I did not follow a specific recipe.

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

  • 1 refrigerated tube of crescent roll dough (I used some I picked up at Aldi)
  • Spreadable butter
  • Cinnamon and Sugar mixture (I keep a shaker filled with cinnamon and sugar, so I don't have any exact ratios.  I usually just add cinnamon to the white sugar until it is mostly brown).

  1. Unroll and separate the crescent dough
  2. Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of the dough
  3. Sprinkle the butter with the cinnamon and sugar mixture until covered
  4. Roll up the crescent roll, beginning with the long end
  5. Place crescent rolls on a baking sheet
  6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. (I baked mine in a large toaster oven and they came out pretty good).
  7. Bake until golden brown
  8. Let cool
  9. Eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment