Sunday, July 13, 2014

Let's Eat

Our Weekly Meal Plan
July 13 - July19

Breakfast
  • Toast w/ peanut butter
  • Scrambled Eggs and bagel
  • Muffin/Quick Bread and smoothie (I just bought some blueberries, so I am thinking about making blueberry breakfast cake)
  • Oatmeal Pancakes and yogurt
  • French Toast
  • Eat out x 2

Lunch
  • Hot dog
  • Quesadilla
  • Cheeseburger cups
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
  • Chicken Nuggets
  • Eat out x 2

Dinner 
  • Hamburgers, corn on the cob, baked beans
  • Chicken and rice, peas
  • King Ranch Chicken, tortillas, salsa (I usually only make half of the recipe)
  • Lasagna, corn, bread sticks
  • Sandwiches
  • Eat out x 2

Next weekend is my birthday, so we have some special events planned and I will not have to make as many meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment